Rear seat media - Photos please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George And

Reaction score
I didn't want them either really, but pretty soon reality hit me that if I want one of these vehicles AT ALL, I better take what I can get.
Its a small negative in the world of big positives. They probably will hardly be used, but if they keep a grand kid happy on just one trip, I'll be glad they are there. Overwhelmingly happy with everything else that came with the Ultimate pkg....
That’s funny. I went out of my way to get a truck with them because I have two kids 12 and 6. These have HDMI inputs so a $20 fire stick, and a usb c to mini usb cable later the kids have all the comforts of home in the back. It runs off the built in wifi. I actually drove 130 miles to a rural PA dealer to get my truck Bc he was the only one who had one with this option. I ended up getting the power sliding center console with it as well, but I didn’t really care about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After a couple drives I am not a fan of how they work, u can’t see the screens in the front when your parked, u have to use the Amazon fire stick remote to pick your stuff which means Parking car and gettin out. Needs to be able to play a dvd and see from front and would be good, seems to drop the WiFi a lot too

Jsenky

Reaction score
I have mine hooked up to rokus and my kids love them. They have never once dropped wifi but i live in atlanta. Makes a 6 hr trip to FL quite a breeze.

i cannot notice them from the front as a driver.

to the person above me have you ever been able to watch a rear screen in the front? I would love to see when you are parked though.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have mine hooked up to rokus and my kids love them. They have never once dropped wifi but i live in atlanta. Makes a 6 hr trip to FL quite a breeze.

i cannot notice them from the front as a driver.

to the person above me have you ever been able to watch a rear screen in the front? I would love to see when you are parked though.
On the previous generation Tahoe when you were parked it would display the dvd on front screen, this is what I would like it to do. Yes I agree it should not play when your driving on the front screen.

Dpm7471

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have them in my 21 Denali. Never noticed them being any issue with blocking any vision from the front seat. To be honest, I use the camera a lot in the rear view mirror to see behind me. I love that feature.

My kids, ages 15 and 13 love the system. I have 2 fire sticks hooked up, one to both sides and they can watch whatever they want. For me, it was a must have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan