Rear seat media - Photos please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ruise

Reaction score
Can you please post photos of your Yukon or Tahoe if you have the entertainment monitors in the back seat. I really do not want this option on my Denali, but may have to live with it since it got included in my order and is at production time.

I want to see photos from different angles to see how visible the monitors are in the front seat, from head on looking through the windshield, the side mirrors, etc. Are they hidden by the headrest in front?

Thanks!

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would look on YouTube. There are lots of videos about the rear seat media and will show you different angles.

OP
OP
R

ruise

Reaction score
I would look on YouTube. There are lots of videos about the rear seat media and will show you different angles.

I have watched quite a few videos on YouTube. I still cannot see the view from entering the vehicle or a view looking back from the front seat, or a rearview mirror view looking back. All of the videos are videos that show the monitors and how to use them, from the back seat.

Since I hate the monitors, I am trying to get a perspective on how much you can see from the front seat, where I will be 100% of the time.

Thanks!

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are just slightly bigger than headrest, shouldn’t obstruct your view at all. Only a bonus to have in my opinion, higher resale value.

B7D016C5-731B-4259-8608-D0C0A3E29189.jpeg

yukontruckman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have watched quite a few videos on YouTube. I still cannot see the view from entering the vehicle or a view looking back from the front seat, or a rearview mirror view looking back. All of the videos are videos that show the monitors and how to use them, from the back seat.

Since I hate the monitors, I am trying to get a perspective on how much you can see from the front seat, where I will be 100% of the time.

Thanks!

Well they are definitely wider than the headrest.

Try looking for some general interior videos, not specific to the rear seat system.

Like this one around 4:18

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't want them either really, but pretty soon reality hit me that if I want one of these vehicles AT ALL, I better take what I can get.
Its a small negative in the world of big positives. They probably will hardly be used, but if they keep a grand kid happy on just one trip, I'll be glad they are there. Overwhelmingly happy with everything else that came with the Ultimate pkg....

Yukon21Denali

Reaction score
I have it and don't notice them as a driver. I'm keeping my rearview mirror on camera most of the times, even when I kept it on mirror didn't notice any obstruction.