Rear Passenger window fell

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aeterna

Reaction score
this morning a friend got into my rear passenger seat, when they closed the door the glass fell into the door. It would not roll up or down. I ended up duct taping the window in the up position and ordered a new window regulator that should be here Sunday.

My question is, can anyone think if there are other parts I may need or that could be the problem? From what I understand, the regulator replacement is just a couple screws and remove the door panel.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should be fairly straight forward, might want to look up a couple youtube videos so you don't mess the door panel up taking it off there not cheap and sometimes hard to come by in good condition.

OP
OP
A

Aeterna

Reaction score
Should be fairly straight forward, might want to look up a couple youtube videos so you don't mess the door panel up taking it off there not cheap and sometimes hard to come by in good condition.

Unfortunately ive become pretty good at taking the panels off. I had to replace literally every speaker in this Hoe lol.. i dont know if its normal but they were all blown.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lube everything well when you put the new one in. No extra parts except maybe clips.

OP
OP
A

Aeterna

Reaction score
Lube everything well when you put the new one in. No extra parts except maybe clips.
Thanks, the dorman replacement I ordered was pre-lubed. was super easy to replace and everything is back to normal!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman