Rear hatch help please!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this started when a bolt holding the auto lift gate arm to the hatch broke off i had to replace them, but no problems after that then they broke again but this time shortly after i started having issues of when trying to close the lift gate with any of the buttons it wouldn't latch and go back up but if i hit the button again right away it would go back down and latch. So i was thinking alignment issues, i tried to align it different so many times and still no luck but now i have another problem if i hit the buttons the hatch will go all the way up then come back down and latch. Now when i say buttons that means all buttons i have tried to see if maybe one works or doesnt now i have replaced the latch and struts with oem parts and dont know where else to go from here as it is somewhat embarrassing as you hit the button and the fancy lift gate goes up but then goes back down on you it sucks please someone help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk