Rear Center Console Sub Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigmac18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I built this a while ago and didn't take build pics, But it came out pretty good and sounds great! Complete with cup holders and a usb charging port. It came out to .5 cubic feet, the recommended volume for the Rockford Fosgate P3 shallow mount 10" sub. I wired the usb port to the amp's remote turn on and ground with some quick disconnects.

I am planning on a new and improved version soon! (Possibly a ported box for a full size sub)

Pics
full
full
full
full
full
full

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I built this a while ago and didn't take build pics, But it came out pretty good and sounds great! Complete with cup holders and a usb charging port. It came out to .5 cubic feet, the recommended volume for the Rockford Fosgate P3 shallow mount 10" sub. I wired the usb port to the amp's remote turn on and ground with some quick disconnects.

I am planning on a new and improved version soon! (Possibly a ported box for a full size sub)

Pics
full
full
full
full
full
full
Nice job.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good job, and nice touch, adding the cup holders and USB ports.

Mine is a 1 cu ft sealed box with a full size 10" AudioMobile sub. One of my 90+ lb white Shepherds sits on it and looks out the front windshield over my shoulder when we go for rides, hence all of the white hair all over the place.

Subwoofer.jpg Sub Enclosure Underside.jpg

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Pics
full
full
full
full
full
full
Nice work.

noob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, I had a similar set up in my 2010, now I have kids and the wife won’t let me put subs in the car anymore

GTNator

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice, I had a similar set up in my 2010, now I have kids and the wife won’t let me put subs in the car anymore
Funny how that happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vishnu619

Reaction score

Pics
full
full
full
full
full
full
Hello, did you ever make a versus two? Looking to make one for my truck and I remembered this post from years ago.

momofx

Reaction score
Funny how that happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or when they get older lol. 17 years later my wife will say "it's too loud! Turn it down!" 17 years ago I would be like ummm you like it that loud??! Sometimes I think it depends what's playing...hmmm...

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah.... I don't even try to play music at my preferred volume level, when my wife is in the car. I just live with my wife's volume preference when we drive together.

Happy wife = Happy life

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHNorthWoods