Rear Cargo Mat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Another option is Lloyds custom carpet mats. The luxe ones are 1/2" thick carpet, and if you aren't planning on dumping a gallon of paint or Milk, could be another good cargo choice. I'm thinking about their carpets for all front positions, as my vehicle won't see snow and they are super cushy and about the same price as GM.

SAdude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After several months of intensive use of putting strollers, wagons and other family junk in and out of the cargo area, the 3m dual lock is holding up wonderfully. The liners have not shifted even the slightest. Apply it running vertically.

Kevz1088

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After several months of intensive use of putting strollers, wagons and other family junk in and out of the cargo area, the 3m dual lock is holding up wonderfully. The liners have not shifted even the slightest. Apply it running vertically.

Thanks for the follow up. Do you know what model number you have? Theres a lot of options that 3m offers

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI Husky mats for the cargo area are about 3 weeks away... ETA July 6th appx...

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t be sure… but I’m pretty sure it’s a flat mat to cover the full 3rd row. I doubt it will attach to the backs of the 3rd row. I already bought a small but quality 3rd row up carpeted mat for behind the 3rd row. I’ll throw the Husky mat right over the top of it. 90% of the time I’ll use the Husky one, as the 3rd row is mostly kept down.
The Husky mat is the best combination of coverage and non slip rubber composition out there….worth waiting for IMHO.

Shrubs2K2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Weather Tech one for the back. Since we have no kids @ home, we don't plan on using the 3rd row seating very often.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 35

cdye1212

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Me too! Ordered them a couple of days ago and will post some pictures when they arrive.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98