Rear Air Deflector '99 Suburban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nokuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I've got the barn doors on my '99 'burban and have seen the air deflectors to keep the rear windows cleaner. What's the best brand and where can I find them?

Thanks

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would check Stylin Trucks or LMC but I don't have a clue as to what brand to check out.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 never really found a website that sold them nor have i ever looked before.

build one out of wood hahahahha

That's silly! You don't use wood!! You use left over aluminum siding :whymewhyme:

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
damn. ive always done it wrong them, i usually build mine 5 feet tall so i barely fit under the mcdonalds hang overs and shit. lol makes me look badass

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
damn. ive always done it wrong them, i usually build mine 5 feet tall so i barely fit under the mcdonalds hang overs and shit. lol makes me look badass

Haha that is pretty badass lol jk

I was wondering if these even work! It'd be nice bc then your good to go on a rear windshield wiper delete

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My dad had a rear air deflector on his 04 Yukon and it was a GM product. He said that it worked decent and I never even paid attention to it being on there because it wasn't even that noticeable with it being low profile and tinted rather than painted....

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive always wondered if they really worked or not. back window on the hoe is always covered with dust from the rock lots at work. they work with the hatch as well?

buy one and let us know how well it works!

OP
OP
N

nokuy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Not sure if they work with hatch or not. I don't see why not unless they'd interfere with the lift glass.

I'm calling the GM dealer tomorrow to see what I can find out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TiGrayMSM