Rear A/C

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
B

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Doubeleive I tested the rear AC when I got home from work so it was running for a while. @BG1988 my battery has been disconnected recently so I will try that
if you get it from rockauto google a discount code there also might be one in the rockauto sub forum so you can get 5% off

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Doubeleive I tested the rear AC when I got home from work so it was running for a while. @BG1988 my battery has been disconnected recently so I will try that
I just ran mine a couple miles and one ac line is warm and one is cooler, the one with closer compression fitting was warm and the one with the further compression fitting was cooler. I would check yours again to confirm

Dustin Jackson

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just ran mine a couple miles and one ac line is warm and one is cooler, the one with closer compression fitting was warm and the one with the further compression fitting was cooler. I would check yours again to confirm
@Doubeleive Thank you for testing that, I will verify the temps of mine after work. I understand that the AC lines are one loop that connects the front and rear? If no refrigerant is flowing to the rear I am suspecting that the rear expansion valve is clogged? I am still trying to understand how this works.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Doubeleive Thank you for testing that, I will verify the temps of mine after work. I understand that the AC lines are one loop that connects the front and rear? If no refrigerant is flowing to the rear I am suspecting that the rear expansion valve is clogged? I am still trying to understand how this works.
I would assume if both rear lines are the same temp then it probably requires further investigation I haven't ever messed with the valves/condenser other than just feeling them, just the inside electronics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas