Really enjoying this new Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Pull the spare tire down before it gets any colder and lube up all the pesky bits with waterproof marine grease. Make sure you have a set of gloves, small plastic tarp and blanket stuffed in next to the jack if you end up in the sticks with a flat. I carry a plastic bag the size of a pack of cigs made just for dropping a dirty tire in.

If I get stuck with that biotch job of changing a flat with the factory jack, it’s all going in that bag so the back stays clean and I’m ready to deal with the flat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did a recalc on my towing weight for the Donzi and realized I was WAAAAAAY over the tow limit...

You should have seen some of the flamers on the boating website.

Boat is probably 11,500 lbs on the trailer to maybe 12,000.

Amazingly the Denali handled it.

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Losing about 5 psi overnite on the REAR tires only.

I think its corrosion around the rims. I think the rears are original rims and the fronts were replaced. The chrome looks better on the fronts.

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had put new tires on it when I bought it. Realizing how smooth and much better it drives now, I should have bit the bullet. Especially when I look at how much weight I towed. Live and learn.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RanchoTexas