Really enjoying this new Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Denali is parked in mom's garage and the batterymnder 1510 is hooked up to it. The battyeryminder 1510 brought the battery on my Camaro SS back to 95%.

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put a jackstand under right rear as that tire is losing 5-8 ls per nite. Its either the wheel (this wheel is out of round and chrome is flaking) or have a nail in the tire-

Will deal with it when Corona is mitigated......

Don't need to drive anywhere....

Last edited:

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Losing about 5 psi overnite on the REAR tires only.

I think its corrosion around the rims. I think the rears are original rims and the fronts were replaced. The chrome looks better on the fronts.

I’d go w/ the corrosion or chrome cladding on the lips of the rims failing. I chased one of my tires for months before I finally had my indie dismount it, use an abrasive wheel to remove the chaff and mount the rim with sealant on the bead.

It’s held pressure for a few months and will get me by until the rims ( or rims) is sent out to be refinished. One of the rims on our Esky is doing the same.

The long term plan is to purchase a Repro or Refurb OEM rim for the Esky and, one by one, get them all repaired. GM’s continued use of a chrome clad process that’s known to fail is greedy and shameful.

ad4536567a1dfaadd8974d2ab0b04e2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrLeritz