Really enjoying this new Denali XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know what kind of mileage she averages, see if you can beat the EPA!! LOL

Not a chance the way I drive. I was doing 18 mpg but the hills of Kentucky and Tenn. dropped it.

I saw a brand new Navigator get popped by Georgia's finest south of Macon. The road was open and clear (moderate trffic- iwas doin 85) and he had been shadowing me but suddenly he pulled ahead. Trooper was lasering from the overpass and I saw them pull onto entrance- he did too. I had a tense moment- but they lit him up....

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not a chance the way I drive. I was doing 18 mpg but the hills of Kentucky and Tenn. dropped it.

I saw a brand new Navigator get popped by Georgia's finest south of Macon. The road was open and clear (moderate trffic- iwas doin 85) and he had been shadowing me but suddenly he pulled ahead. Trooper was lasering from the overpass and I saw them pull onto entrance- he did too. I had a tense moment- but they lit him up....

Love it when someone else gets nailed instead of me.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score

We always slow down going through Georgia, those boys are the revenue kings of the interstate across this nation! LOL

I love driving through Kentucky and Tennessee, especially that stretch between Chattanooga and Nashville on 24... Goodness, now that I think about it, it's been 24 years! Well, at least I had the joy of running through there in my muscle car a couple of times.

OP
OP
avalonandl

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove home last thursday-friday with my brother. We left at 5 am thurs. made it to Cincinnati.
Then friday the last 4 hours. AVG 17.5 mpg.

Taking the Denali in fo a free oil change today. It has 5500 miles on this oil- changed right after I bought it. Now has 28 % on OLM but the oil is dark enough I am going to do this. Given it had the origininal plugs at 134k its cheap prevention.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17