Ready Lift 4" kit Reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97on22s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Looking for some feed back of the overall fit and finish of the Ready lift 4" kit. Im looking to install the kit on a Yukon Denali XL

Does this kit have any alignment or tire wear issues? noises or wearing parts out?

Thanks

Ryan

bmxdannyo

Reaction score
from my understanding its a bodylift and a leveling kit. It works just as any body lift does. you have to relocate your tow hooks and trailer hitch which in my mind would be the hardest thing to do. I have not seen any 2007+ tahoes with a body lift before but i am curous as to what it would look like.

OP
OP

97on22s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It is a full 4" suspension lift no body lift.

It is spacers front and rear. upper control arms. Diff drop brackets.

Just looking to see what peoples thoughts are if theyve installed on a suv or even the truck kit fo how its holding up etc.

OP
OP

97on22s

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
IF you go to

Readylift.com Click on Gmc and scroll down to the sst kits it shows 2wd and or 4wd leveling kit and then a 4" kit. its a full 4" front with rear lift for $1399.0

T-bird

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Glad to see you asked about this kit. I have been looking at this lift for the last month, but haven't pulled the trigger yet. I just logged on to post the same question.

Here is a link to the kit on the Ready Lift site:

http://tinyurl.com/4fbgmua

I have read many posts in the forum and have been impressed by the knowledge and opinions of the members. I would really like to hear people's opinions of the pros and cons of this particular lift. I think I will probably go with it, but I'd like to see if anyone has opinions why not to.

07warwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the Rancho kit on my 07 Suburban, it's a good kit. Have had it for over a year now, no problems except i can't seem to get the service suspension code to turn off on my dash.

Last edited:

Ten33

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am very interested in this kit as well. I just read through it and can not tell if I can use it on my LTZ as I have AutoRide. Anyone know the answer to that? My service suspension light just came on and I am nervous it's going to cost me big bucks. If I had my way I would tear it all out and just put in regular suspension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pepper1700

Latest posts