RE: Interior Trim help??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes brush metal look and the trim pieces on the door panels are the same.

For OEM it looks good especially with the dual tone seats that were standard on the Z71s (I think 2007 and 2008).

Last edited:

NASTY GM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had mine painted, looks much better.
Here's a crappy pic :poop:

Attachments

• int.jpg
    int.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 90

InTruckDesign

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did mine in carbon fiber vinyl...the 3m di-noc that is used for vehicle wraps, cost me all of $25.00 and I did the install myself.

mms_picture-1.jpg

mms_picture_1.jpg

Humy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey dudes,
Anyone know the price of the Z71 silver trim? All the pieces, dash, radio bezel surround, doors, etc - all wood gone.

GM part numbers would really hook me up. I hope the whole kit is 1 number...

Thanks!

Last edited:

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
Hey dudes,
Anyone know the price of the Z71 silver trim? All the pieces, dash, radio bezel surround, doors, etc - all wood gone.

GM part numbers would really hook me up. I hope the whole kit is 1 number...

Thanks!

If you have a 2010 or 2011 Tahoe, your answer is probably going to be in this topic: http://www.tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28511 .

Look for my posts to find the total price. The actual parts numbers are listed in one of my posts dated 08-15-11.

taylorjm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would second the auto vinyl wrap stuff and try that first. If it's good enough to wrap an entire car and stand up to the elements, sure seems like it would hold up with interior trim.

StevenFromTexas

Mr. Negative
Reaction score
2008s couldn't be that different I would guess

I believe the only two parts that may be different are going to be the driver side front door switch bezel and the passenger side front door switch bezel. I think the shape changed slightly on those two items after 2009, as best I remember from my research.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gradymossx4

Latest posts