Any good shops that re-chrome wheels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
D

dkad260

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not local and they’re not cheap. But they do good work and they for sure do chrome.

Have you looked into or considered PVD chrome?

This place is Ohio based and has some really cool paint systems:

Unless you’re going to re-chrome them and make them summer only wheels then they’ll just eventually get pitted and corrode again. Making them summer only wheels may not even prolong their life by much.

These wheels I have now were purchased when the Yukon was new, after 11 years the 2 still look great, the other 2 had something attack them. I like these wheels and would love to keep them. I have seen a few other wheels very close to this design I would go with if it came down to spending $800+ to repair them though.
You can also buy new ones for around $500/each, if that's helpful.

I saw that, thank you. I did spend $480 on the one I have now from another seller, was last one, NOS.... and looked at the one you linked. I need to double check as I believe it's discontinued and not updated. That's surely an option if avail, but not sure where my repair cost will fall as of now.

If I have to ship cross country both ways then it might not be worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDHanz