Re:Clear healights/corners/parking

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What does everyone think of clears with halo?? i'm still deciding if just get regular clears,halo... What about projector lights?? I want good light but also looks..:think::think:

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DO NOT GET HALO'S! just my opinion but halo's only look good on bmw's. just go with regular clears. could do HID's for better light output

OP
OP
Chevyrider619

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitelly getting HID's but later time..right now i'm running with PIAA their good..So halo's wouldnt look good

TIM Z

DMAX Power
Reaction score
Your Tahoe looks/sits perfect, I wouldnt take away from it with Halos.

I kinda like the crustal clear lights with the chrome/black inside would look sweet with your white exterior.

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Chevyrider619

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey riviera,what's the difference between the ones that have that lil shield and the ones that dont(urs have it)????

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

convince me bro.and i'll be right behind to get those headlights

riviera rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya i should have them in a week or so just bought them last nite, but ill definetly get pics up for you guys

by shield do you mean the mounting bracket on the headlights? or is it something else?

OP
OP
Chevyrider619

Chevyrider619

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah inside the headlight some have it,some dont.. that lil chrome piece on the low beam side..what are they for???

bluebear15

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah inside the headlight some have it,some dont.. that lil chrome piece on the low beam side..what are they for???

not quite sure what those lil shields are for, my guess is for reflection for better light output. but for HID's you'd have to remove it anyways i've heard. so not having it is a plus if you plan on doing HIDs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts