Re circulation not doing anything?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cue777

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I normally keep the climate control on Recirc, to keep odd smells out of the cabin, but on my 21 Yukon it doesnt seem to do anything at all. I can drive thru smoke where someone is burning leaves and it smells instantly inside the car like the windows were down. If I get behind a diesel truck it immediatly smells. Any smell outside is instantly inside as well. I had a Ford Flex previously and I hardly would smell anything outside when the recirc was on.

Has anyone tried a Hepa filter and did it help?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I normally keep the climate control on Recirc, to keep odd smells out of the cabin, but on my 21 Yukon it doesnt seem to do anything at all. I can drive thru smoke where someone is burning leaves and it smells instantly inside the car like the windows were down. If I get behind a diesel truck it immediatly smells. Any smell outside is instantly inside as well. I had a Ford Flex previously and I hardly would smell anything outside when the recirc was on.

Has anyone tried a Hepa filter and did it help?

You might need to take her in and have it checked out. Never used a HEPA but do use a charcoal and it helps but mine is older and different. Merry Christmas!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
holzl88