3 minor issues I'm hoping you can help with.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
You'll be sorry if you use the Dorman tees. @Doubeleive posted the correct part numbers in this post:

OP
OP
partcheck

partcheck

Reaction score
So you have the filter in the OPS opening and it a 2005? Did the filter come with the new switch? did the vehicle already have a filter?

I vaguely remember there being a filter there. I have a new sensor so I'll try replacing it this weekend and will remove a filter if there is one.

You'll be sorry if you use the Dorman tees. @Doubeleive posted the correct part numbers in this post:

I'm getting errors on Amazon that those part #s so not fit a 2005 Tahoe. That thread is for a 2014 Yukon.

Donal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I vaguely remember there being a filter there. I have a new sensor so I'll try replacing it this weekend and will remove a filter if there is one.

I'm getting errors on Amazon that those part #s so not fit a 2005 Tahoe. That thread is for a 2014 Yukon.
ok your thread is 2000-2006 forum. I probably reading this wrong. I will be the bck row, sittin down now.

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purchase your Tees from your local dealer, or got to GMPartsDirect.com and purchase them for a lower price.

As stated above, do NOT purchase Dorman Tees, unless you are in an emergency situation.

Also, wear gloves when you replace the Tees, as the firewall insulation is real aggressive, and your hands will be itching for days.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The oil pressure sensor issue is likely to be several bad sensors. I went through 4 (all but one were genuine AC Delco), before finally getting one that worked for any length of time (knock on wood..!) and there should not be any screen in there for a GMT800 rig. That started in ‘07.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
btheboyscout