Quick Lifting?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davinci701

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i have been looking around and had a few thoughts but one was this for a lift on a 2007 Tahoe Front- 3" Strut Spacer and 3" lift Keys maybe change the upper control arms to the right ones for a lift and Rear- Lift Springs and a solid billet 3" spring spacer also air lift 1000 spring helpers for added strength for the heavy audio system last order shocks for whatever size the rear comes out to be no idea if it will work dont really feel like spending 3500 to get a full suspension lift which i know is the best way to go but just the labor cost $2000 in my area any info helps thanks

cjweb11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
simplest/cheapest thing to do for a quick lift is a leveling kit. CCM is arguably the most popular on TYF, 2.5" front strut spacer and 1" rear spring puck. With that you could step up to 33" tires with minimal trimming. subtle but noticably higher stance than stock.

for 4x4 I've read 2.5" is about the largest front strut spacer you can safely do w/o diff drop before CV angles become pretty extreme (however I have also read a few who use a 3" spacer)

I am using a 2.5"F and 1.5" rear leveling kit and 285/65/18 all terrains for reference. Rides marginally stiffer, mostly because I run 50psi

Attachments

• Z71 Stock Side.jpg
    Z71 Stock Side.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 56
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 56

smurfskier

Reaction score
And if your looking for it to look higher off the ground removing the running boards makes a dramatic difference in the ascetics. Another option I did on my truck was the rancho quicklift system which is new shocks and springs and rear spacer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leno1364