Questions about some subs and my disc changer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bradmps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay, my 03 tahoe LT has a 6 cd changer in it with the bose system and the cd changer has like 4 cds in it and none of them will load or eject and i cant put any in it and the display says NO DISCS after it tries to load. I tried to remove the fuse and that didnt work?

Also, im thinking about getting some subs, what kind are good and cheap? and what all do i have to get to install them, like the deal with the amp, and maybe a new cd/ radio mount. and where?

THANKS!!!!

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Ok, I need help with the whole subs thing. Heres what im thinking bout getting- http://www.amazon.com/Dual-BP1204-1100-Watt-Illumination-Subwoofer/dp/B000UTMDOC/ref=cm_cmu_pg_t
Now what is a cheap but good amp to get with it, and maybe a head unit that has aux port, and could i install all myself or would i need to go somewhere and where?
THANKS

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
brad, if you plan to replace the HU, nows the time.

Speakers...whats your whole budget, and what all do you want to replace?

mrtrill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol @ "good & cheap". If u can c yourself upgrading @ all, then wit your hu u should get sumthing with 3 sets of pre amp outputs "front, rear, sub). That way if u choose to get a more powerful system later on, u still have tha "sub" pre amp out put, just makes it easier on yaself. Id say if u running anything more than 500 watts rms, u should go ahead and get hu wit 3 outputs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts