Question?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would this rough country lift: http://www.roughcountry.com/chevy_4wd_99-06_leveling_kit.html
Fit on a 99 yukon? I like this one because it comes with new shocks and a block for the rear instead of having to order things seperately, any advice is appreciated.
Jake

Btw, it says it made for a 1999-2006 pickup, im just wondering if everything is the same.

Last edited:
OP
OP
99denali

99denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats just the keys, the other ones comes with 4 shocks and a block for the rear. Its just cheaper to by them all together than seperately.

grimm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't say with complete certainty, but I don't think that will work, as that applies to NBS trucks. Your truck would be an OBS. I'm sure there's an all inclusive kit out there to meet your needs.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You do not need new keys for the front, the OBS trucks can crank plenty with the stock keys. If they do not crank up the Tbars are shot. Get some longer shocks, and a small block for the back and be done with it. Oh yeah, an alignment also

OP
OP
99denali

99denali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info guys, i kinda figured it wouldnt but it never hurts to ask.
Oh and Bowtie, no offense, but if i had a dollar for every time you've said you dont need keys on an OBS or you need to get an alignment.....Id have a 6in lift and everything that goes with it by now :).

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I keep having to say it though. You'd think by now someone would listen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobsaget