Question for CrazyCrew:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gohawks3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I really like the look of your 2011 Tahoe (posted in the members area), especially the wheels. What kind of wheels are they and how much did they run? I'm still on the fence with the kind I'm going to buy, and may have just added another player in the game :).

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I believe CC has the same wheels I got, are these the ones you want to know about?

picture.php

OP
OP
G

gohawks3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I believe CC has the same wheels I got, are these the ones you want to know about?

picture.php

Yep, those look the same - I think they are factory 22"s...not sure. If they are factory, I definitely need to find out where to get them besides a dealership since they like to bend people over on the pricing...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's the oem GM375 package. http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/Ch...eel - CK375/?tx_gmshopb2b_pi1[type]=gm_wheels

I got mine new from ebay with new GY spec tires, TPMS, caps, lock lugs, mounted/balanced for around $2k shipped ... dealers list them at around $4k. Usual ebay prices for the whole package new run around $2500-$3000, but every once in a while one gets lucky and can get them at around the $2k price.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, those are the ones I have.

I think I got them from the dealer for around 2 k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
G

gohawks3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok, so my dealer is saying $3,100 for these wheels plus tires. Thoughts?

Would be much easier to pull the trigger if I could get rid of my 20" LTZ wheels/tires to make up for some of the dough...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't even think of purchasing those through your dealer. Hell half the peeps selling them on ebay are Chevy dealers themselves unloading them at a discounted price! If you're gonna go the dealer route at least buy them from these guys: http://www.chevroletpartsforless.com/ much cheaper than your local dealer ... in fact you might still be able to use this discount code I have from when I was looking to buy: J103175

OP
OP
G

gohawks3

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ur dealer is ****** nuts. Tell em go **** off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really? I haven't found them anywhere cheaper - 4K at other places. Plus, my dealer is my friend who gave me my tahoe for about 12K off sticker :).

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

went to chevroletpartsforless and they were 540/wheel, so that's almost 2200 not counting tires...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just tested the code and it still works.

But I wasn't really pushing you to buy from there, I understood that the dealer wanted to charge you 3k just for the wheels.

This is the ebay sale I got mine from: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...witem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT#ht_4332wt_941

And this is a set (one wheel scratched) that I found for someone else today: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2011...rQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#ht_500wt_1182

Like I said to the other member, you just gotta be patient and a set will pop up at a reasonable price eventually. :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V2Tahoe