Question about my impending BB tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
LOL! yeah I got really bitten and as I had a little spare cash I decided to go for it and get all the mods done. Theres a lot of nice trucks on this site so it's easy to see what people love them for.

Yours looks like you've started modding already. What more are you planning?

redemn93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so just regular driving around town not stepping on the gas hard. how is the acceleration difference with the tune? and it downshifts easier on the highway? thats one thing i dont like is how much pedal it takes to kick down.

OP
OP
jdpromo33

jdpromo33

Proud Tahoe Owner
Reaction score
so just regular driving around town not stepping on the gas hard. how is the acceleration difference with the tune? and it downshifts easier on the highway? thats one thing i dont like is how much pedal it takes to kick down.

Yes he changed the kickdown so it it takes much less peddle to shift.
and it shifts from 3rd to 1st rather than 2nd (depending on your speed)
Accelerates quicker and more responsive with the tune.

At 65mph you can kick it down and quite a noticeable pull away with a higher top end it seems.

Although now I think I need torsion bars so I can take corners better. Still too big a truck to throw around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tatheho

Latest posts