Question about Bilstein shocks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
E

Eckl

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ah yes, so the 'auto level' sensors are still working, just the dampening electronics are bypassed. Gotcha!:cheers: Right on! Thanks for the research!

So have you made your decision now??

I'm STILL on that damn fence lol.

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
As soon as I can get the money together, I'm going with the Bilsteins. It's still waaaay cheaper and from what I've heard they actually ride better then the electric shocks.

wade

Reaction score
looks like I am ordering the Bilsteins end of the week and a new compressor for my Denali from Arnott.

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
I LOVE my bilstein HDs, just order some 3.9ohm resistors and you won't have a service ride control light.

wade

Reaction score
Max, it says on Arnott they come with something to plug into your sensor on the truck that keeps the service engine light away... so why the resistors then?

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
I don't think those are the same shocks. They are both Bilstein, but I think Max has the standard shocks, the Bilstein Heavy Duties. The Bilstein/Arnott shocks are still air shocks that the two companies jointly produced.

Max, does that sound right?

Max

Mile High
Reaction score
Yus I have the standard application factory replacement shocks, the arnotts work w/autoride but I just deleted all that crap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz