Puncture

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03X2

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we were caught in a tornado on 1/12. Fortunately, no human injuries.
my 03 Tahoe suffered a rear hatch puncture, one of my coworkers’ 05 was not so lucky- two pines landed lengthwise on the roof. If anyone within an hour or two has a rear hatch, or know of a Tahoe for sale for parts, please let me know.
thanks
l‘m 45 mins south of Atlanta.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    323.5 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    285.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

mattbta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO, look for an 05-06 glass. They changed the design to avoid a spontaneous combustion/explosion event.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, we were caught in a tornado on 1/12. Fortunately, no human injuries.
my 03 Tahoe suffered a rear hatch puncture, one of my coworkers’ 05 was not so lucky- two pines landed lengthwise on the roof. If anyone within an hour or two has a rear hatch, or know of a Tahoe for sale for parts, please let me know.
thanks
we can't guess your location

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Woods thought I put that in - 45 mins South of Atlanta, Ga.

Sad to see the damage.

In your Account there is a section called "Account details." There's a field in that section to enter your location; if you fill that in and save it, it will show up in your posts, like this:

Capture.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodlife_chevy