Puddle Light to Blinker/Parking Lights Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a couple people PM asking what they Puddle lights look like after I converted them so here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEYtNackLiY

I haven't had the chance to do a write up. Need to find some time to tear things back up in order to do a step by step. Hopefully soon =(

Anyway this is just an alternative for adding blinkers to my mirrors and keeps things stock looking. Got the LED bulbs off ebay for $10/pair.

Any questions you can PM me.

GM Driver2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!! I have been thinking about doing this. Do you remember which wire you used to connect to the parking/turn signals?

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THANK YOU FOR POSTING THIS!!! I have been thinking about doing this. Do you remember which wire you used to connect to the parking/turn signals?

Black from Puddle Light goes to Blue Blinker Light

Black/Orange to Brown Parking

Don't splice into the wires you'll actually want to cut them. I am not sure if they are connected to courtesy lights and you may have all the dome lights blinking in the truck when you use your blinker unless you use a diode. I could be wrong tho.

Last edited:

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never thought about doing this but it's a great idea that I might have to tackle!!

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never thought about doing this but it's a great idea that I might have to tackle!!

Thanks, it was well worth it to me, got better use of the puddle's =) The video doesn't show how well they actually light up the area when they are blinking.

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've inspired me with your write up and I have an idea I'm gonna toy with, actually 2 ideas!! Just not sure if I'm gonna do either or both yet, I need another project like I need a hole in my head!!

OP
OP
l2yan

l2yan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've inspired me with your write up and I have an idea I'm gonna toy with, actually 2 ideas!! Just not sure if I'm gonna do either or both yet, I need another project like I need a hole in my head!!

Teehee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts