Puddle light Driver Side and Mirror Glass dont work. No Voltage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DJPoertsch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello dear friends.
I have another problem that I cannot explain. I have already installed LED lamps in my puddle lights. Now I have seen that on the driver side the lamp is not working. So I thought that the LED is broken. Lamp changed, door opened and on the Passenger side the puddle light up on the driver's left. So multi meter taken and voltage measured '0' volts. Can you please tell me where I might find a fuse for it or how I can get 12V there again. The interior lighting works without problems.

It would also be great if someone knows exactly how these lamps work. Currently, they only light up when it is dark and I open the door with the remote key. I tested it in the dark. It only burns the passenger side. As I said, I have no tension with the driver.

I'm testing the driver side mirror glass itself. It doesn't move in any direction. It seems the there is a bigger problem.

Thanks

Last edited:

jimstem

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Do you know how to replace those little lights? My driver side one hangs down and won't stay in the mounting hole anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645