Proud new Tahoe owner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian82

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys! Ive been lurking on this site for a few weeks so i thought i would set up a account. I recently traded in my 2012 Escalade for a 2017 Tahoe LS. I love modding my cars so i cant wait to dive into this one. I already got a 2018 LTZ grill i got off craigslist and after i save up some money i plan on doing the 2-4 drop and gettin 24 inch Black and polished IROC rims in the spring. Also want to upgrade speakers and LTZ running boards. This seems like a great community so i look forward to hearing everyones advice and tips! Thanks in advance

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome from Miami Beach Brian!!

Shaggy

Admin/Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! Ive been lurking on this site for a few weeks so i thought i would set up a account. I recently traded in my 2012 Escalade for a 2017 Tahoe LS. I love modding my cars so i cant wait to dive into this one. I already got a 2018 LTZ grill i got off craigslist and after i save up some money i plan on doing the 2-4 drop and gettin 24 inch Black and polished IROC rims in the spring. Also want to upgrade speakers and LTZ running boards. This seems like a great community so i look forward to hearing everyones advice and tips! Thanks in advance

Welcome to the forum. Post up pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts