Problems with Sirius/XM section of radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nedac

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hello william quirk, icicls01 and jmellon,

We understand how important it is to have a reliable radio in your vehicle and your desires to find a fix. We recognize that at this time you are looking to other forum members for feedback on this situation. However, we would be more than happy to look into this further for you. Please send us a private message with more details if this is something you are interested in.

Take care,

Julianne M.
GM Customer Care

I just brought my 2016 Suburban LTZ in for the 2nd time for this same issue... dealership says that it is 'within specification' but that is simply not true... i was given a 2018 Tahoe loaner and the XM worked flawlessly. I ended up letting the free XM subscription lapse because its nearly unlistenable.

Can GM Customer Service contact the dealer and tell them how to fix it?

A question to other 2016 owners... Regarding the bluetooth, when streaming, does anyone have problems getting the radio to resume playback when stopping the vehicle and restarting? Mine never goes back to bluetooth streaming.

These radios are junk... these are only the 2 biggest problems I have... there have been many other small annoyances... very disappointing for a $70K plus vehicle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n