Power Window Issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rex450se

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I just replaced all of my struts and shocks and couldn’t be happier with the ride. But my drivers side power window wont automatically go up like it used to. I unhooked the battery while I worked on it and had to reset a few memory functions that it didn’t keep. I didn’t know if this was a function that I just hadn’t turned on or what could cause it not to work. Any one have any suggestions?

View media item 27598

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
I wasn't aware of an auto up function... auto down yes but my truck doesn't have auto up.

What year, make, model is your truck???

Looks like an ESV.

OP
OP
rex450se

rex450se

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ok, well maybe I’m wrong and losing my mind a little quicker than I thought. This is the problem with having multiple vehicles. You forget what each one has and doesn’t have.

kbuskill

***CAUTION*** I do my own stunts!
Reaction score
Ok, well maybe I’m wrong and losing my mind a little quicker than I thought. This is the problem with having multiple vehicles. You forget what each one has and doesn’t have.

I wasn't sure if it was an option on the Esky or not... I just know my '08 Burb LTZ doesn't have it.

OP
OP
rex450se

rex450se

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I don't know what happened in the past few days, but it works again. So it does have the Auto Up function. Damn electronics, they just do what they want.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues