Power Locks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slvrcvc

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Both front doors stopped unlocking/locking at separate times. After looking at different posts online I saw many people had issues with their lock actuators going bad so I went ahead and replaced mine (Non OEM I ordered on Amazon). The passenger worked just fine but the driver side will only unlock but won’t lock. Thought I received a defective one so I exchanged it and the second one did the same thing. Was told to just go ahead and get an OEM one from the dealer so I did and same thing...only unlocks but won’t lock. Checked the four fuses on the side of the dash which only seem to affect the rear two doors either way and they are good. Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone have an idea of what it might be so I can check it....all the posts I’ve came across—replacing their actuator fixed their problem. But after trying three new different actuators from three different places...I’m pretty sure something else is the problem. — 2007 Tahoe LT.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearfacemoon2212