Power Fold Mirrors Not Working, Suggestions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The other day I checked the functionality of the new Escalade mirrors I bought. The passenger side didn't fold, but everything else worked fine. I was trying it on the drivers door plug in, so I wasn't too worried about it.

After that, now my stock Denali mirror won't fold on the drivers side. I installed the passenger side Escalade mirror today too, and it still won't power fold. It's not a huge deal to me, but does anybody have any troubleshooting suggestions? Is there a fuse to this fuction or something?

It is odd my stock one isn't working now just because I plugged other things in.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm a little confused, are you trying this with 1 Denali mirror and 1 Escalade mirror in? If so that may be the problem because you have 2 different mirror types plugged in.

OP
OP
Mr. B

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali on the drivers side, and Escalade on the passenger side. I don't think that would be the issue. When I was testing them, i had the stock Denali mirror on the passenger side, and checked both Escalade mirrors on the drivers side switch panel.

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is pretty odd. Try unplugging the Escalade ones and wiring both Denali mirrors back, and test the power fold.

If the Escalade mirror plugs into different/more places than the Denali mirror, then that probably is the issue because you would be confusing the computer.

OP
OP
Mr. B

Mr. B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The issue was the driver's mirror came unplugged. The friend that was helping me must not have plugged them in until the clicked after checking out the Esky mirrors the other day.

The passenger Esky mirror still isn't folding. I'm sure it's something in the mirror, not the wiring.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman