power fold mirror question/now heated seats do not work

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aflumb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So earlier this year I installed power folding mirrors in the wires tahoe. I had the switch from a truck that had them from the factory. Question I have is, now that they are installed the heated seats don't work? all the fuses check out. its as if something needs to be programmed . any insight from anyone?????

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So earlier this year I installed power folding mirrors in the wires tahoe. I had the switch from a truck that had them from the factory. Question I have is, now that they are installed the heated seats don't work? all the fuses check out. its as if something needs to be programmed . any insight from anyone?????
That truck didn't have heated seats. Tech-2 time. First to see if there are any internal BCM codes that can shed light on this and second to program the appropriate modules so it all works together if necessary. Programming will require a subscription to ACDelco's TDS system.