Post your lifts.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! This is almost exactly where I want to be. Any thought of wheel spacers?

Thought about it but probably won't end up doing it. Truck is my GFs and don't want her to have any issues with it. And with spacers come more wear. So for now x12s will be ok.

Damn, Wanna trade?! lol

Haha not at the moment lol

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thought about it but probably won't end up doing it. Truck is my GFs and don't want her to have any issues with it. And with spacers come more wear. So for now x12s will be ok.

Haha not at the moment lol

Yeah don’t blame ya lol, as for the wheel spacers and abnormal wear, I have 37’s that I bout brand new about a year and a half ago and 2in spacers and I haven’t had any uneven wear what so ever.

73impala

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah don’t blame ya lol, as for the wheel spacers and abnormal wear, I have 37’s that I bout brand new about a year and a half ago and 2in spacers and I haven’t had any uneven wear what so ever.

Not worried about the wear on tires just wear on ball joints, hubs and other front end parts. Before I sas my truck I was going through hubs almost every 6 months with 38s 24x14 and no spacers. Since the SAS I run 3" adapters up front and spacers in the rear with no hub issues (knock on wood). I'm used to dealing with car issues and fix them when the come up. Would rather not have her run into trouble and then have to call and wait for me or someone else to come for her.

Already did 4wd hubs and axle stubs to help with the added weight a long with new front end components so we'll see how it goes.