Post the Vehicle You Just Can't Quit Looking at

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

OMG I hope this is the furthest thing away from the final product. No disrespect to you or anyone here, but I think ALL 2020 GM 1500 and up to the 4500 are absolutely horrendous (especially the 2500), and I hope the 2021 get a early mid cycle front end refresh. From the side and the rear, they look good...but I can't get past the front end.

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
GM truck front ends are becoming way to "busy".....( too much crap going on)..... A slight front end "bump" will cost over $2,000....
I noticed the new Honda Accord..... The front hood, grill, headlights are further ahead than the bumper!!

What the hell happened to a functional bumper at 5 mph??

Hyundai's & Kias are always cheap 'rental car' quality.... They just attach "bling" & Bluetooth to make them seem nice.

I don't understand " Chevy Tough" trucks going to the bling crap on the front.

Last edited:

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Only 60K for the base model!

Isn't that crazy?! That really isn't too expensive for almost a 500 hp vette

That Ferrari 488 I drove was paid in cash..... $362,000.00. !! ( base model $260,000 )

Sure a nice car....... But the Prancing Horse badge sells the mystique ( $$$$$$$$ ).

It finally, may be the same thought and happen to a ME 'Vette ??

I can not wait for the WeatherTech IMSA Corvette race team's car !!!!!!!

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The side air scoop on the Ferrari has a 'splitter' separating the air between the radiator / engine intake.

The side air scoop on the C8 has a reminder of the Corvette from the '50's side panel 2-tone paint at the rear of it.

....Sort of...... I wonder if they had that in mind? Designing the scoop?

( Let's see if someone does an accent color on the side?)

(Up date... I contacted an artist friend to maybe do a rendering.. ( Kenny Youngblood)
I'll let you guys know if he does a rendering....

corp-0908-021959-chevrolet-corvettefront-headlights.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan

Latest posts