Post pics of your aftermarket grille's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hokieguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to see some of the after market options people have gone with. Please also include where you bought it from. Im currently looking at these two: "65-15248.gif"
"
8516.jpg
"

Any insight on either one of these?

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the polished Street Scene speed grille inserts. Found a good deal on ebay, new for $75 shipped, normally about $130-150 everywhere else IIRC.
If you are stuck on either one of the two that you posted, I'd say the grille with horizontal bars. The other one looks okay, but resembles a Navigator and not sure how it'd look on our trucks IMO.

DSC_2608.jpg

DSC_2606.jpg

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
did you not read my post where I noted at the end that I have an older model? I guess trying to help out other members by posting pictures and giving suggestions or comments is forbidden when it comes to different model years. Anyway, I thought I'd show that to give him a general idea of what a billet grille may look like.

OP
OP
H

hokieguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have the polished Street Scene speed grille inserts. Found a good deal on ebay, new for $75 shipped, normally about $130-150 everywhere else IIRC.
If you are stuck on either one of the two that you posted, I'd say the grille with horizontal bars. The other one looks okay, but resembles a Navigator and not sure how it'd look on our trucks IMO.

DSC_2608.jpg

DSC_2606.jpg

JK, awesome grille....did you paint a chrome grille, buy a primed grille or use a z71 grille? Did the SS bumper cover take a lot of modification to work? What are you using for the actual bumper beneath the cover/fascia?

Last edited:

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JK, awesome grille....did you paint a chrome grille, buy a primed grille or use a z71 grille? Did the SS bumper cover take a lot of modification to work? What are you using for the actual bumper beneath the cover/fascia?
The grille was a replacement, primed and ready for paint. The SS bumper cover was straight forward and mounts over the existing bumper once the lower valence is removed.

OP
OP
H

hokieguy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Nice, out of the two that I have shown, I like the horizontal bars the best. But have been entertaining the idea of getting a new primed, ready to paint, grille.

JK thanks for the info on the bumper cover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtidd

Latest posts