Post Before and After Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It's Avery Satin black Vinyl.
Denali's were definitely made to be lowered on nice rims but I gotta tell ya, sometimes I wish I had a lifted Tahoe or Yukon especially for all of our bad ass trails.

May I ask SlowD how much was the wrap ? I trying to decide now on Wrap vs Paint for my 06 Denali

jabney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I bought this in August 2015 for $1200 and finally got around to repainting it. I went with the BMW Azurite Black, which kind of has a dark blue tint to it when the light hits it just right. I think it came out pretty good for a $700 paint job with a 3 year warranty. I dipped the Pro-Comp wheels black and need to do the bumpers and chrome piece on the HD grille black too. Thinking about going with a gun metal or anthracite gray on the wheels maybe, what do y'all think?

Where the heck did you get a paint job like that for 700 @Austinite If I can only be so lucky. :)

jabney

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Cattivo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man i miss Central Ave. The car game is just so diffrent in MD then it was in NY.

Good eye! back in the day(90's) my buddy had one of the fastest Buick GNX's on Central Ave when we use to drag race...try that today and you will have a mailbox full of tickets, they have red light cameras every 50ft lol

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Good eye! back in the day(90's) my buddy had one of the fastest Buick GNX's on Central Ave when we use to drag race...try that today and you will have a mailbox full of tickets, they have red light cameras every 50ft lol
GNX or GN?