Post Before and After Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
See man that's what I thought it would be but once I said a Denali they panicked due to all of the shit our cars have attached lol.
$1500 is about right for a smaller vehicle but it's more than doubled for ours.
I mean I spent 4 months wrapping my car and could only work on it 10-15 hrs a week, it is extremely time consuming!
Yea I guess . Mine was quoted for a pickup, a full size Silverado not a small car. All moldings and flares off.

BlueCollarTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went digging for the earliest pics I have. Here's some that I took right after taking off the pinstripe and badges, my first mods. Newest is my sig. But I've leveled her since then (+1.5ish in the front).

img_4496_1200x800-jpg.13771

img_4500_1200x800-jpg.13772

MadDogDelpho

Texcellent
Reaction score
I didn't know that any Yukons came stock with fender flares! I really like them on these trucks, and your truck is mint!

seven9st surfer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't know that any Yukons came stock with fender flares! I really like them on these trucks, and your truck is mint!

Thanks. My dad is actually the original owner, I bought it off him a few years ago. He said he had the dealership install the flares before he even drove it off the lot. The picture may look good, but up close the paint is in terrible condition. I've done the best I can to maintain it the past few years, but the damage was done by the time I got it. The hood is spiderwebbed like crazy, there are scratches everywhere and the paint's actually flaking off in chunks in 3 spots. I need to get it repainted very soon, not looking forward to that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fishcop076