Playing videos on the front centre screen

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ajmalian

Reaction score
I know everyone’s probably going to grill me on how “You shouldn’t watch videos while driving” and so on and so forth, but this is just a general inquiry.

My 2015 Yukon Denali, 2016 Sierra Denali and my father’s 2018 Escalade all played videos on the front infotainment system via USB when in parking gear. I’m not able to do the same in my 2021 Yukon Denali. Is the option no longer available or has GM taken the approach of “Driver doesn’t need to watch videos period!!”??

Can anyone please guide me on what I’m doing wrong if I’m doing something wrong??

Last edited:

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wasn't able to figure it out. Kinda sucks while waiting for the kiddos to finish air soft for 6 hours.

Vannmccullar

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I can't figure it out either. It sucks because I have to go to the back seat to change the video on the rear entertainment TVs

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Gibby13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Between this issue, the stupid $150 sdcard for maps, and not being able to run factory nav(for directions on heads up) and android auto waze navigation at the same time. The infotainment seems about 3 steps backwards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14