Plain N Simple - Esky Log

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Tide

Tide

Full Access Member
Reaction score
interesting I've been kicking around the idea of a cam as well and also have a bb tune already, I also have the L94, have you done any other engine mods? like vvt delete etc? besides the headers? let me know what cam you go with.

Nope. This will be the first thing I’ve done besides exhaust and tune.
I’m leaning towards a BTR stage two truck cam right now. I don’t want to mess with the converter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Tide

Tide

Full Access Member
Reaction score
BTR stage 2 truck cam and supporting mods en route. [emoji897]

It might be installed by Saturday, if not it’ll be Tuesday. Waiting to hear back from BBP about a revised tune. Hoping I can run it with the current tune until they work some magic on a new one.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It might be installed by Saturday, if not it’ll be Tuesday. Waiting to hear back from BBP about a revised tune. Hoping I can run it with the current tune until they work some magic on a new one.

part numbers?

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Nooice!!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shit. What am I missing/benefits with that?
I’m running factory intake stuff atm.

supposedly.....just swapping to the ls3 intake alone can add up to 50hp, just what I have read and I guess there not that expensive and it's supposed to be a straight swap. i would advise checking that info first though I'm just a internet dummy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Calabawak

Latest posts