Picking this up on Monday 2021 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Looking forward to more pics and I do like that color. Do you have any plans for upgrades to make it yours?

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

Looks awesome! Nice color. Hopefully you will not get pounded by flooding rain Monday like it is in my neck of the woods.

OP
OP
Thunder22

Thunder22

Reaction score
Congrats!

Looks awesome! Nice color. Hopefully you will not get pounded by flooding rain Monday like it is in my neck of the woods.

Thanks, and yes, I'm happy with the color, it's a lot better than I had hoped. It's very similar to the new Corvette C8 color "Silver Flare"

Supposed to be nice up here. The round trip from NY<>Maryland should be a nice ride.

JasonHTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking Tahoe! Can't wait to pick my Yukon up sometime in January!

Giangi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It looks amazing congratulations! If you’re not leasing it, my recommendation is try to invest in a Xpel protective film front and sides and a layer or two of Ceramic Coating. Then, again if you own it, try to have as a Christmas gift an official exhaust upgrade or even better a Flowmaster 717873 and finally a K&N air filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA