Picked up our '15 Yukon XL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vp46

Reaction score
Searched high and low for the following:

Yukon XL
SLT or Denali
HD trailering or Max Trailering (whatever you want to call it that has the Air leveler)
2nd row bench
Sun and entertainment
Black On Black (because I am a sucker for Black cars)

Now have 1037 miles on it... ave 14 MPG with 87 (Excited to be towing the Boat this weekend with 93... will be interested in how we fair MPG wise)

IMG_3219.jpg

IMG_6359.jpg

IMG_6364.jpg

cHZpm5aHWFVJysb7hM_oD1PXAm_xmWj_-ymwE=w692-h793-no.jpg

IMG_6366.jpg

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perfection! That truck looks awesome!

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That looks really nice! I like those wheels a lot! Let's see that boat all hooked up...

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
looks good

Yukon > Tahoe for 15+ for sure!

OP
OP
vp46

vp46

Reaction score
That looks really nice! I like those wheels a lot! Let's see that boat all hooked up...

I'm dying to!!!

I'm dying to use the back up cam to hook up.

I'm dying to hear the air leveler kick in. (I wish I could turn it off though) - my fear is tt will level the boat into the top of the garage as I am pulling it out (it's with in a MM or twof rom hitting as it is). I fear I 'll need to use the Silverado to get it out of the garage first and prepared to not care if it does.

I'm dying to have the kids in 3 separate places inside the truck far enough away from each other to allow us to tow in peace.

I'm dying to understand how it shifts under load in tow/haul mode.

I'm dying to hit the hills (the very very steep hills) and if the tow/haul mode annoys... switch it to M and tell the damn thing what it is supposed to do.

Finally...... I am dying to get a feel for fuel economy. I suspect it will be better than my silverado and am prepared to care less if it's not ;)

Going to be a great 4th of July weekend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo