What's my 15' SLT Yukon XL worth (Dec. 2021)?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Midcont

Reaction score
Thinking about selling the truck as it was always an extra vehicle and now not getting used regularly.
It's a 2015 Yukon XL SLT 4wd in Iridium with black leather. It has the 20" wheels, navigation, middle bench, no sunroof and has the HD trailering package (so rear air suspension/auto level).
About 62k miles and in excellent mechanical shape. Exterior has a a couple scratches and bumps but nothing really worth fixing. First owner, clear title, service records, etc.
I think a lot of early vehicles had some kind of wind buffeting problem IIRC....this one never had that.
Please advise on what you think it's worth private party. Got a Vroom estimate of almost 35k. Not much listed on ebay or autotrader to compare to but I know the market is crazy these days. I'm in northeast NJ.

m1949

LS364/450
Reaction score
Thinking about selling the truck as it was always an extra vehicle and now not getting used regularly.
It's a 2015 Yukon XL SLT 4wd in Iridium with black leather. It has the 20" wheels, navigation, middle bench, no sunroof and has the HD trailering package (so rear air suspension/auto level).
About 62k miles and in excellent mechanical shape. Exterior has a a couple scratches and bumps but nothing really worth fixing. First owner, clear title, service records, etc.
I think a lot of early vehicles had some kind of wind buffeting problem IIRC....this one never had that.
Please advise on what you think it's worth private party. Got a Vroom estimate of almost 35k. Not much listed on ebay or autotrader to compare to but I know the market is crazy these days. I'm in northeast NJ.
You might contact Carmax and get an offer from them. It will be a real world wholesale price. Then fill out the "whats my car worth" options on autotrader.com. That will give you zip code adjusted wholesale, private party sale and retail sale prices. Also, do an advance search of cars like yours with similar miles to see what dealers are asking for your model. With this information you should get a pretty good idea of the market value of your car. Good luck!

RLC2020

Reaction score
I have the same truck, 56k miles on it with nav, sunroof, entertainment package, but no tow package. I got offered $39,990 from Vroom. I was just curious what they were going to offer me. I'd assume you'd be close to that. Depends on the week though. I put my wife's Enclave into carvana 6 months ago and they offered $25k, a month later i tried again and they offered $27,300. Big difference! I ended up taking that offer and sold it to them.

tsuintx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Market sure is crazy...

Haven't checked prices/values for my wife's Suburban since I bought it in October 2020. Currently has 149K miles (high, yes, but not a concern for me) and KBB gives a trade-in value of almost 3K more than what I paid for it at private sale. o_O

Not that I'm considering selling or trading in this crazy market, anyway. Wife is perfectly happy with it. Especially now that I just changed the oil and cleaned it inside and out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dvnt