pick your brain regarding a tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the older version AutoCal or the new AutoCal V3? If you have the older version, the AutoCal may be full. You would just need to plug it into your computer and open the EFILive Explorer program. In the lower pane, click on the Scan folder and delete any files. Then click on the Read folder and delete any files. That should free up space for a new data log.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you have the older version AutoCal or the new AutoCal V3? If you have the older version, the AutoCal may be full. You would just need to plug it into your computer and open the EFILive Explorer program. In the lower pane, click on the Scan folder and delete any files. Then click on the Read folder and delete any files. That should free up space for a new data log.
i don't know what I am doing wrong, I have the autocal v2, using efi v8
when I play the last log file I just did (again!) when I load it only plays for about 7 seconds.
this recent file only shows 39kb, shouldn't it be like 1.5mb or something?
the autocal shows it has 4mb free out of 6mb
autocal1.JPG
autocal2.JPG
autocal3.JPG

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It should be bigger but the older style AutoCal will have the log files open in the V7.5 Scan program. If you want to call our phone line, we can go over it with you and even remote into your computer to see what may be going on.

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It should be bigger but the older style AutoCal will have the log files open in the V7.5 Scan program. If you want to call our phone line, we can go over it with you and even remote into your computer to see what may be going on.
i gave up trying to just save it with the autocal and connected my tablet and just did a passthru log with efi
I sent 2 files, they will be from wesley.finch
hopefully I did it right this time

OP
OP
Doubeleive

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and that was set on engine: e38 which I am not sure if it will show all 4 02 sensors?
if not, let me know which one I need to use and I will do it again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo