--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Lately near me, all the spoiled rich kids are driving around their souped up Mercedes, Infinitis, BMWs mostly.. and of course the Ford STs, Subarus and even some Honda’s. Lol. These clowns all want to race my stock civic. It’s hilarious. But what kills me is the exhaust in all these cars. It’s just as loud as effing possible. Almost all of it sounds like utter crap, but it’s ear splitting loud. Other night this douche in a C63 AMG (6.2l biturbo) “raced” me while I didn’t pull from the light fast at all. He matched my speed for a block, then split my damn eardrums as he ripped past me with the loudest exhaust I’ve ever heard. Dude was like 25. Driving daddy’s old car.
Douchebaggery! I think I'd lose my mind.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
There is an apartment complex right next to my storage facility. A guy there, from Ca. with Ca. tags, has a Mustang with unGodly loud exhaust that is just ear splitting. He goes to work at around 7 am and I have to hear that leave each of those mornings. Time to get my sniper rifle out for some practice. Driving straight away from me should be easy to hit either rear tire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davonlwilliams33