--- Photos: SPOTTER'S THREAD (post up all years/models) ---

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
That 63-65 Chevy panel truck is ****. I had a large rear window fleetside shortbed pickup that was a 65. Loved that damn thing. I had a 350 4 bolt with a Muncie Rockcrusher 4 speed in it. Man that son of a ***** would run. Had the original wood slat bed in it too. Starburst blue and Pearl paint job. When I got out of the service I bought it in Paradise, Ca. and when I moved back to Missouri I drove it back there.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
That 63-65 Chevy panel truck is ****. I had a large rear window fleetside shortbed pickup that was a 65. Loved that damn thing. I had a 350 4 bolt with a Muncie Rockcrusher 4 speed in it. Man that son of a ***** would run. Had the original wood slat bed in it too. Starburst blue and Pearl paint job. When I got out of the service I bought it in Paradise, Ca. and when I moved back to Missouri I drove it back there.
This one looked really clean. It was hard to get a good shot because it was behind the bushes and I was driving by on the street.
Did you sell it yours?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Like so many things I had and wished I had kept, yes, I did sell it. I used to own a 95 2 door Tahoe, used to dammit! Used to own a first year 1990 Harley FatBoy, used to dammit!

Stupid me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a dumb ass I was when I sold them.

:mad::banghead::chair::crazy::doh2::disgust:

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Like so many things I had and wished I had kept, yes, I did sell it. I used to own a 95 2 door Tahoe, used to dammit! Used to own a first year 1990 Harley FatBoy, used to dammit!

Stupid me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a dumb ass I was when I sold them.

:mad::banghead::chair::crazy::doh2::disgust:
Happens to the best of us. How many guts actually hold onto a vehicle for a long time? Not many including myself.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Happens to the best of us. How many guts actually hold onto a vehicle for a long time? Not many including myself.

I know. I wish I could foresee the future value of things like that but sometimes someone hits me with the right amount of money at the wrong time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokin Denali

Latest posts