Performance Upgrades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KCFLHTK

Reaction score
Looking for something to pep up my 07 Tahoe. I traded an 07 Jeep Commander Limited with the Hemi in on this 07 Tahoe and the Tahoe just doesn't have the zip the Jeep did. They are rated at the same HP but it sure doesn't seem like it. Anyway, where do you start?

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everyone says go Black Bear Performance custom tune...still waiting on $$$ to be available for me to get one!

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Blackbear is a vendor on here - many of us have his tune on our rigs from the early 90's through the new ones (like yours)

There are lots of options, contact them directly (they subforum on here) and/or search for feedback on Justin's (owner) work.

xander569

Reaction score
Start with intake and a tune... The tahoe has about an extra 1,000 lbs over the Commander that is why it doesn't have the same zip.

Try a search in the performance section, lots of talk about Tahoe performance upgrades on various budgets.

stevek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the Tahoe has 1000+lbs more on the commander... start with a tune and intake, exhaust if you'd like it (otherwise get rid of the resonator on the end of your tailpipe)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo