Performance gains of '08 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

undertaker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Suburban%20Dyno.jpg

the before dyno sucked...was hitting the rev limiter in 3rd at 95 mph. Not bad for a 6.0 3/4 ton suburban huh?

07-fivethree

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very interesting. I was thinking about trying this also with the wifes Yukon. I know a guy whose got a dyno in his shop behind the CB shop that I go to. I would like to see some real world numbers before and after the BB tune. Anyways, I will be watching this thread. Sweet man!

mikeb33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They guy who started this thread hasn't posted in 2 months. I wouldn't hold your breath.

OP
OP
Javi

Javi

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They guy who started this thread hasn't posted in 2 months. I wouldn't hold your breath.

Has it been that long? Sorry for that. It has been impossible to coordinate a tuning session, my tuner has been extremely busy, and myself too. The intake was installed 7,400 miles ago and I have noticed performance and MPG gains. The MPG went up from 12.4 to 13.0 and I raced (again) my buddy with the 380hp Tundra from a roll in 1st gear, started to pull on him on 2nd gear and by approximately 85mph I was a car length ahead of him when he gave up, way better than before!. So I’m very anxious to re-program the Yukon, to see the actual gains.
I didn’t want to bring only seat of the pants gains to this thread, that’s why I haven’t posted anything yet, but as soon as I can do a tuning and dyno session I will be posting the results. Pictures of the intake soon.
Later!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19