People flashing their brights at me...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dustin Mustangs

Dustin Mustangs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It looks like the same adjustment screw is available on the Tahoe/Suburban headlight as what's shown in the above video for adjusting the '19-'21 Silverado. The first picture is from the video showing where he did the adjustment and the second picture is under the hood of a '21 Tahoe.

View attachment 361155

View attachment 361156
Thanks for posting this. You are right. That screw is there and does adjust the height of the beam. Follow up question, why can I not find a decent Chevy service department?!? :mad:

mountie

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. You are right. That screw is there and does adjust the height of the beam. Follow up question, why can I not find a decent Chevy service department?!? :mad:
Answer..... All the "car guys" have retired. The certified people are not all mechanics. They only graduated from some trade school ( They are trying to pay off the tool box loan for now).
A mechanic needs at least 10+ years of work/diagnostics to earn the title. IMO...

OP
OP
Dustin Mustangs

Dustin Mustangs

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Update on this... I decided not to do any complicated measuring and, instead, just a guess and check method of adjusting. I also counted turns so I could get back to where I started if need be. Anyway, one turn down seems to work great for me. No more bright flashers and only a minimal reduction in the distance they reach. If anything they seem brighter, they just don't shine quite as far down the road.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645