Pedal Commander - Review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are you doing in the 21+ tahoe group?
The entire purpose of this group is to narrow threads to specific vehicles. That being said the pedal commander is exactly whats its described as and nothing else.
UM... TITLE SAYS PEDAL COMMANDER REVIEW
regardless of what "group" or vehicle, the gimmick device does the same thing..........be it a 1st gen drive by wire vehicle or one that came off the line yesterday..

Hummin24

Reaction score
UM... TITLE SAYS PEDAL COMMANDER REVIEW
regardless of what "group" or vehicle, the gimmick device does the same thing..........be it a 1st gen drive by wire vehicle or one that came off the line yesterday..
UM... Ya I see you post silly replies constantly in this forum too! Let me break it down for you... the entire point of this forum is to break it down to specific models. In this case the

2021+ Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade Models.​

Kronix

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
UM... Ya I see you post silly replies constantly in this forum too! Let me break it down for you... the entire point of this forum is to break it down to specific models. In this case the

2021+ Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade Models.​

Hey panty buncher, I’m so sorry that I posted in your thread. Why don’t you read the 6 pages of posts on the Pedal Commander and see just how many people have a 21+ Hoe…DOPE!!!

Jealous MF, because I posted in a thread that you rule huh? DICK, you have 30 posts, why don’t you just relax, read what interest YOU & STFU!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mmmmm..... I didn't know that someone could be an expert on the purpose and function of this Forum with 30 posts in 11 years. Must be really 'special'.

Maybe, I should only look at and participate only in threads for 07-14 trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmart157

Latest posts