Passenger A Pillar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dev_joseph

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2014 Tahoe SSV I purchased a few months back. The passenger A Pillar (which is where the handle would be if I didn't have a spotlight) just kinda hangs loose. To the best of my knowledge you need a handle to tighten it down. But I have seen other tahoes out there with a passenger spotlight, and I'm sure they don't all have this issue. Any advice and help is much appreciated

Attachments

• Snapchat-1878167850.jpg
    Snapchat-1878167850.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 4
Reaction score
There's usually a bolt at both the top and bottom of where the grab handle is that bolts through the trim into the A-pillar. Since your handle isn't there, are there still the mounting points for the handle where the bolts can go through?

OP
OP
dev_joseph

dev_joseph

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There's usually a bolt at both the top and bottom of where the grab handle is that bolts through the trim into the A-pillar. Since your handle isn't there, are there still the mounting points for the handle where the bolts can go through?
There are, I didn't even try tightening it sheen without the handle because a tutorial on youtube made it seem like I needed it. Now I feel like such a fool. I'm gonna go to Ace or something and see if I can find bolts that fit, thank you so much.

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
my old PPV had the spotlight removed from the passenger A pillar, but still had the screws for the hand grip holding it in (no hand grip though) I bought one but never installed before i totaled the PPV

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a 2014 Tahoe SSV I purchased a few months back. The passenger A Pillar (which is where the handle would be if I didn't have a spotlight) just kinda hangs loose. To the best of my knowledge you need a handle to tighten it down. But I have seen other tahoes out there with a passenger spotlight, and I'm sure they don't all have this issue. Any advice and help is much appreciated

Good lookin rig! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
caprajohn